I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with drditchek.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cefuroxima Sódica (Brand name: Ceftin)
Axycef Axim Axetine Axetil Axet Axcef Antibioxime Anbacim Anaptivan Amphacef Alurix Altacef Aksef Actixim Adexim Aksef Altacef Altacef-CV Altum Anaptivan Apotex Aprokam Axcel Cefuroxime Axetine Axicef Axil Axim Acrocef Actixim Aeruginox Anbacim AoShu Apo-Cefuroxime Auro-Cefuroxime Axacef Axet Axurocef Axycef Adco-Cefuroxime Alporin Anikef Cefuroxima Sódica
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$3.68||$59.92||$280.90 $220.97|
|90 pills||$3.35||$119.85||$421.34 $301.49|
|120 pills||$3.18||$179.77||$561.79 $382.02|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$4.86||$95.89||$387.45 $291.56|
|90 pills||$4.33||$191.79||$581.18 $389.39|
Cefuroxima Sódica is used for treating bacterial infections (sinus, skin, lung, urinary tract, ear, and throat). It may also be used to treat Lyme disease and gonorrhea. Cefuroxima Sódica is a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by interfering with the formation of the bacteria's cell wall so that the wall ruptures, resulting in the death of the bacteria.
Use Cefuroxima Sódica as directed by your doctor.
- Take Cefuroxima Sódica by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow Cefuroxima Sódica whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Cefuroxima Sódica works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Cefuroxima Sódica for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Cefuroxima Sódica, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose, and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cefuroxima Sódica.
Store Cefuroxima Sódica at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Cefuroxima Sódica out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Cefuroxime axetil.
Do NOT use Cefuroxima Sódica if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Cefuroxima Sódica or to any other cephalosporin antibiotic (eg, cephalexin, cefprozil).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Tell your health care provider if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have diarrhea, a stomach or intestinal infection, or a blood clotting problem
- if you have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, severe rash, hives, difficulty breathing, dizziness) to a penicillin antibiotic (eg, amoxicillin) or other beta-lactam antibiotic (eg, imipenem).
Some medicines may interact with Cefuroxima Sódica. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Aminoglycosides (eg, gentamicin), cyclosporine, diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide), or other medicines affecting the kidney because side effects, such as kidney toxicity, may occur
- Hormonal contraceptives (eg, birth control pills) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Cefuroxima Sódica.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Cefuroxima Sódica may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur during treatment or within several months after treatment with Cefuroxima Sódica. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- The tablet and oral suspension forms of Cefuroxima Sódica are not equivalent. Do not substitute one for the other.
- Cefuroxima Sódica only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Be sure to use Cefuroxima Sódica for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Long-term or repeated use of Cefuroxima Sódica may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Diabetes patients - Cefuroxima Sódica may cause the results of some tests for urine glucose to be wrong. Ask your doctor before you change your diet or the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills) may not work as well while you are using Cefuroxima Sódica. To prevent pregnancy, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms).
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and complete blood cell count, may be performed while you use Cefuroxima Sódica. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Cefuroxima Sódica should not be used in children younger 3 months; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Cefuroxima Sódica while you are pregnant. Cefuroxima Sódica is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Cefuroxima Sódica.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea/loose stools; nausea; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody stools; change in the amount of urine; dark urine; easy bruising or bleeding; fatigue; fever; seizures; severe diarrhea; stomach cramps/pain; vaginal irritation or discharge; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Forget about the worries of possible side effects or other complications. Instead, start learning the safety instructions. Make sure you do not have any contraindications or precautions, as it will enhance your chances of a successful and safe therapy. Do not purchase and administer the medication in case you have individual sensitivity to any of its ingredients. Remember about the following side effects the use of the medication may trigger to stay on the safe side:
- Back, leg, or stomach pains
- bladder pain
- bleeding gums
- bloody or cloudy urine
- body aches or pain
- burning while urinating
- dark urine
- difficulty with breathing
- ear congestion
- fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse
- frequent urge to urinate
- general body swelling
- loss of appetite
- loss of voice
- lower back or side pain
- nasal congestion
- nausea or vomiting
- pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- pale skin
- pink or red urine
- stuffy or runny nose
- swelling of the joints
- swollen glands
- tightness of chest or wheezing
- white or brownish vaginal discharge
- white patches in the mouth or throat or on the tongue
- white patches with diaper rash
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
- Abdominal or stomach cramps
- acid or sour stomach
- difficulty with moving
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- flushing or redness of the skin
- full feeling
- gas in the stomach
- irritation or soreness of the mouth
- itching skin
- muscle pain or stiffness
- muscle spasm of the neck
- passing gas
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- stomach discomfort, upset, or pain
- swelling of the tongue
- trouble sitting still
- unusually warm skin
- watering of the mouth and drooling
- weight loss
- general feeling of illness or discomfort
- itching of the vagina or genital area
- pain during sexual intercourse
- thick, white vaginal discharge with no odor or with a mild odor
- Black, tarry stools
- chest pain
- loose stools
- painful or difficult urination
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- swollen glands
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Bad, unusual, or unpleasant (after) taste
- change in taste
- diaper rash
Incidence Not Known
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- bloody, black, or tarry stools
- clay-colored stools
- cough or hoarseness
- coughing up blood
- decrease in urine output or decrease in urine-concentrating ability
- feeling of discomfort
- fever with or without chills
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- high fever
- increased menstrual flow or vaginal bleeding
- joint or muscle pain
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- light-colored stools
- prolonged bleeding from cuts
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- red or black, tarry stools
- red or dark brown urine
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, irritated eyes
- swollen lymph glands
- swollen or painful glands
- unpleasant breath odor
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- vomiting of blood
- Hives or welts
- redness of the skin
|Accession Number||DB01112 (APRD00285)|
50% to serum protein
Allergic reactions might be expected, including rash, nasal congestion, cough, dry throat, eye irritation, or anaphylactic shock. Overdosage of cephalosporins can cause cerebral irritation leading to convulsions.
Approximately 80 minutes following intramuscular or intravenous injection.
Your medications will arrive within 1-14 days after you confirm your order, pay for it and mention all the delivery details. One of the most beneficial points we can boast of is worldwide delivery, which allows customers from any continent, country and city buy the necessary drug and get it fast without leaving their houses. We do ship to many cities in Pakistan:
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Wah Cantonment
- Mirpur Khas
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Mandi Bahauddin
- Tando Allahyar
- Tando Adam
- Kot Abdul Malik
- Gujranwala Cantonment
- Ahmedpur East
- Kot Addu
- Arif Wala
- Tando Muhammad Khan
- Kamber Ali Khan
- Mirpur Mathelo